Now is your chance to help make a difference in a child’s life by supporting the Boys & Girls Club of Dieppe! Every dollar you donate stays in Dieppe and goes towards child and youth programming which is provided by the Club. We are committed to help all children and youth in Dieppe by providing a positive environment where they can participate in quality programs. With your donation, we can continue to do just that!
By supporting the Club, you can be a part of fostering ambitions and creating brighter futures. There are many ways that you can make a donation to the Club.
- Individual/Corporate Gifts: All contributions are tax-deductible as permitted by law.
- In-Kind Gifts: Do you have a computer, office equipment or other materials that might aid in the direct operation of our programs or administration? Would you like to donate an item for one of our fundraising events? In-kind gifts are tax deductible as permitted by law.
- Planned Gifts: Planned gifts can be an on-going contribution that will ensure the longevity of our organization. It can also include gifts of securities or properties that could be designated for annual programs, or restricted to an endowment fund. A bequest allows individuals to remember the Club in a Will or Estate planning. Contact your financial planner or attorney to find out how you can make a planned gift.
Our Wish List
Check out the categories below for an extensive listing of items currently needed at our Club. If you would like to donate any of these items, please contact us and we will gladly let you know where to drop items off or make arrangements to let us know where to pick them up.
Arts & Crafts Supplies
- canvas for acrylic painting
- clay & modeling tools
- colored pencils & drawing pencils
- crayons, makers & drawing chalk
- drawing paper
- poster board (all colours)
- construction paper
- colored butcher paper
- paints (oils, pastel, acrylic, tempera & watercolor) & brushes
- picture and poster frames with matting materials
- various sporting cards
Learning Center Equipment
- reference books
- educational software/games
- headphones for computers
- digital cameras
- gaming consoles
- video games
- youth DVDs/videos
talkies computers(2015 and newer)
- baseball gloves & helmets (sizes to fit ages 5-18)
- basketballs and soccer balls
- Hula hoops
- jump ropes
- tennis equipment
- volleyball equipment
- footballs and flag football sets
- board games
- playing cards, UNO, Phase Ten
- educational games
- trivia games
- cotton candy machine
- snow-cone machine
- gift certificates for food, clothes, shoes, electronics, movies, etc.
- van/ truck
- 24 passenger bus