BGC Dieppe provides a safe, supportive place where children and youth can experience new opportunities, overcome barriers, build positive relationships and develop confidence and skills for life.
Our Club accomplishes this by:
- Providing opportunities in core areas such as: life skills (character and leadership development), nutrition and health education, education in technology, career development, sports, recreation and fitness.
- Providing a team of positive, caring and committed staff and volunteers.
- Involving our members and their parents / guardians in the planning and
- implementation of Club programming.
- Ensuring that our services and activities are safe, affordable and accessible.
- Providing support for our families during the developmental years of their children and youth.
- Enhancing services by partnering with other organizations.
- Evaluating our programs and making sure that they meet our expectations through ongoing evaluation and modification.
All children and youth discover and achieve their dreams and grow up to be healthy, successful, and active participants of society.
We welcome everyone in a safe, accepting environment based on belonging and positive relationships.
We ensure that everyone—children, youth, families, volunteers, staff—is heard, valued, and treated fairly.
Encouragement and Support
We encourage and support every child and youth to play, learn, and grow to achieve their dreams.
We work together with young people, families, volunteers, our communities, and government.
We speak out for children, youth, and families so that we can make our