Early Years Daycare
Here at BGC Dieppe, our Early Years Program offers quality programs for children starting from the age of 2 until they head off to school.
Our designated childcare centre operates Monday-Friday from 7:30am until 6:00pm. Throughout the day the children will have various opportunities to engage in play-based learning, develop new skills, and interact with peers their age. Children are provided with 2 healthy snacks daily, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Our caring and qualified staff are here to guide your child and prepare them for their next steps in life. Following the NB Early Childhood Curriculum, children are presented with numerous opportunities to engage in child led play in order to develop their learning abilities and skills. We provide our children with a safe and supportive environment where they have the chance to express themselves, explore new ideas and chase their dreams. It is our strong belief that children are entitled to an opportunity to grow and develop under the most favorable conditions and that is what we strive to offer.
Our Early Years Program Provides:
- Certified educators that educate your child with good healthy habit
- Nutritious snack options that align with Canada’s Food Guide and accommodate to specific dietary and religious needs where possible
- A balance of active and quiet activities to prevent fatigue and over stimulation
- Companions for your child their own age to develop crucial social skills
- Opportunities to make social contacts in small, carefully supervised groups; to share and to cooperate
- A place to feel secure and loved by our caring staff
- An opportunity to learn about the world around them
- Hands-on experiences in nature: gardening, exploring insects, bird watching, and more
- An opportunity to explore the mechanical world around them and to see how these things work and affect them
- A wide variety of materials for experimenting and learning
- Playground structures to practice gross motor skills such as: climbing, swinging and balancing.
- A large gymnasium for sports, organized games and free play
- Sensory opportunities such as sand and water play
- Wheeled toys such as: cars, trucks, and trains
- A variety of building blocks for imaginative construction
- Housekeeping materials and furnishings for “playing house”
- Poster paints and clay, picture books, drums and other simple musical instruments
- Costumes for dress up
- Activities to practice fine motor skills such as: coloring, painting, playing with water just to name a few.
- Opportunities for field trips to the aquatic center, splash pads, the apple orchard, library, museums, local parks, farms, and more!
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information about our Early Years Daycare by telephone @ 506-857-3807 ext. 112 or email email@example.com.
Please note that starting September 2023 we no longer keep our own waitlist here at the Centre. We utilize the government waitlist that can be found on the GNB Parent Portal.