The Play, Laugh, Grow Learning Centre Early Years Daycare offers a variety of activities and outings for children aged 3 to 5.
The daycare operates from 7:30am to 6:00pm. We have caring, qualified staff. We also provide two healthy snacks daily. All are WELCOME!
Our Early Years Pre-school Daycare provides an opportunity for our kids to grow and develop to their fullest potential. Research has shown that children learn from experience and by imitation and develop their learning abilities between the ages of 0-5. It is during these critical years that a child’s character and personality are developed and basic attitudes are formed. We provide a safe and supportive environment for all of these things to happen. It is our strong belief that children are entitled to an opportunity to grow and develop under the most favorable conditions and this is what we offer!
Our Pre-School Education Provides:
- Certified teachers that educate your child with good healthy habit
- A balance of active and quiet activities to prevent fatigue and over stimulation.
- Companions for your child his/her own age to develop crucial social skills.
- Opportunities to make social contacts in small, carefully supervised groups; to share and to cooperate.
- A place to feel secure and loved by our caring staff while parents are busy during the day.
- An opportunity to learn about the world around them.
- Hands-on experiences in nature: gardening, planting trees, exploring insects, birds, fishing!
- An opportunity to explore the mechanical world around him/her and to see how these things work and affect them.
- A wide variety of materials for experimenting and learning.
- Playground apparatus to practice gross motor skills such as: climbing, swinging and balancing.
- A large gymnasium for sports, organized games and free play.
- A sensory center with sand box, water container and rice container.
- Wheeled toys such as: cars, trucks, trains and airplanes.
- A variety of building blocks for imaginative construction.
- Housekeeping materials and furnishings for “playing house”.
- Poster paints and clay, picture books, drums and other simple musical instruments.
- Costumes for dress up.
- Activities to practice fine motor skills such as: colouring, painting, playing with water just to name a few.
- Aquatic Centre
- Apple Orchard
- Local parks
- Local gymnastics clubs
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information about our Pre-School Daycare by telephone @ 857-3807 ext. 112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org